A Leader’s Character: Light and Shade
May 16 at 9:30 am - May 18 at 5:30 pm BST£795.00
Our conversations and relationships are influenced by much more than the words we say to each other. Indeed in some situations, the words are incidental. Our energy, posture, tone of voice, emotions and shadow (subconscious qualities) have a more profound impact on our ability to relate than the words we choose. Bioenergetics, the body-based study of character development, has produced five personality structures that contain a wealth of knowledge about the hidden aspects of human experience. They can show us how to adapt our style and calibrate our energy to get the best from people.
On a Leader’s Character: Light and Shade, we help leaders to recognise their default relationship approach and provide choices so that they can:
- engage more authentically with a broader range of people, providing inspiration and support for individuals who were previously out of reach
- learn triggers and insights into specific character-styles to support people’s mental health and get the best from them
- understand their own leadership style better to stay healthier and develop their communication capability
- articulate the hidden energetic and shadow forces in conversations and avoid derailing relationships
- create a more inclusive leadership style and generate more resilient stakeholder support
The programme will be appeal to a mixture of learning styles, with up front lectures, small group reflections, specific exercises and personal reflection.
A journal, containing all the theories and main slides will be provided.
Timings: Each day will run from 9.30am to 5.30pm except for day three, which will finish at 4pm.